The 4th Annual Monarch Beach Sunrise Rotary Club's Dana Point Lobster Fest will be held on Saturday, August 24, 2013 and will benefit local Children's Charities.
We hope you can join us to help out this wonderful organization dedicated to bettering the lives of children. Come for the delicious lobster and steak, enjoy some lively spirits, music and bid on some wonderful Silent Auction items.
- Date: Saturday, August 24, 2013
- Time: 4pm to 9pm
Location: Doheny State Beach, Picnic Area A
- This is right next to the beach in a beautiful tented picnic area.
- Map & Directions
- Standard Ticket: $75.00
- Big Tail Table Single Ticket: $150.00
- Big Tail Table Sponsorship for 10 people: $1,500.00
- What's Included: Event ticket price includes lobster & steak buffet, appetizers, desserts, live band and soft drinks. Big Tail Tables get First-Class treatment, beer & wine (read more below)
- Silent Auction: There will also be a silent auction and opportunity drawing.
- No host bar.
- All proceeds go to Children's Charities.
- LIVE BAND!
GO FIRST CLASS… BUY A BIG TAIL TABLE FOR 10 GUESTS!
Our goal is to sell 20 "Big Tail" tables for this year's Lobster Fest. A "Big Tale" table provides reserved seating for 10 at a beautifully adorned table, 2 personal servers who will bring food and drinks to the table, along with wine and beer for the table. The cost of a "Big Tale" table is $1,500.00 & a $100 Donation to Polio Plus in your name! You can also buy a single tickets to be seated at a "Big Tale" table, so if you and a friend want to have that special treatment, for just $150.00 per person, you can now buy part of a "Big Tale" table. All proceeds from this event will go toward Children's Charities supported by the Monarch Beach Sunrise Rotary Club.
The Monarch Beach Sunrise Rotary Club is dedicated to providing awareness about and raising money for local Children's Charities in the hopes of helping them achieve their goals. Utilizing expertise and hard work, we focus on facilitating opportunities for communities and local businesses to collaborate in an effort to thrive as a charitable organization.
Help Spread the Word! Please forward this web site link to your friends and family to buy tickets today.
This is one event you will not want to miss!