All the proceeds from the Dana Point Lobster Fest will go towards children's charities.
The Monarch Beach Sunrise Rotary Club is dedicated to providing awareness about and raising money for local Children's Charities in the hopes of helping them achieve their goals. Utilizing expertise and hard work, we focus on facilitating opportunities for communities and local businesses to collaborate in an effort to thrive as a charitable organization.
Children's Charities We Support
Here is a list of some of the organizations and types of children's programs the Monarch Beach Sunrise Rotary Club supports:
- Best Buddies
- Boys & Girls Club
- Boy Scout Troop 774
- CJA Peter Hess Scholarship
- Coastal Mountain Youth Academy
- Community College Scholarships for Local High School Seniors in Need
- Dana Hills High School Interact Club
- Dana Hills High School Students of the Month
- Dana Point 5th Marine Regiment Support Group
- Dana Point Senior Center
- Kids Connected
- Kids Who Care Foundation
- Kinship Center
- Malcolm Elementary School
- Mariachi For All- Capistrano Community Mariachi Program
- Mission Basilica-Mission Hosp. Outreach
- Ocean Institute
- Pacific Marine Mammal Center
- Peaceful Warriors Martial Arts
- Rotary Foundation – "End Polio Now"
- RYLA - Rotary Youth Leadership Awards
- San Joaquin Drama Club
- Shea Center
- SOCSA - South Orange County School of the Arts at Dana Hills High School
- South Coast YMCA
- And many, many more...